The editorial policy of the journal "The Herald of Orthopedics, Traumatology, and Prosthetics."
The journal "The Herald of Orthopedics, Traumatology, and Prosthetics" is a space of science to ensure the access of international scholarship society to the scientific results of the authors of the journal and the proper presentation of the journal's authors in the world scientific society.
The journal "The Herald of Orthopedics, Traumatology, and Prosthetics" implements the policy of:
- up-to-date notification of the world scientific society and practicing medical experts on results of the newest researches;
- open-access (all the articles published in the paper and digital versions are free for review, reading, downloading, printing, etc.);
- following intellectual property rights and respect to intellectual independence of the authors;
- support to scholarship ethics, publishing the facts of its infringement;
- ensuring proper quality of publications, including preparing them using advantages of world informational space (the leading repositories of knowledge, bibliographic databases, etc.);
- constant improvement of the interface of the web-site for comfortable cooperation of the Editor’s Office, its authors, and users.
The editorial policy lays on the background of open-mindedness and objectiveness, insistence on high standards of scientific studies, support to new knowledge, collective nature of decisions on publications, rejection of any expressions of scientific dishonesty.